Fabby Followers

Thursday 4 January 2018

Wooooohoooo Winnie New Release card 5

Happy Thursday
here we go with card 5
brand new Winnie release
My last for this release....................but......keep following on our Face Group Page for lots more fun theres even a game*************squeals********************
This one is called Birthday Balloon
Now what a love she is!!
Coloured with Graph'It Markers and Polychromo Pencils
The dies I have used are
I used these on my previous post to just love them make sure to take a closer look there rather amazing to work with
Love that paper , cut a few extra balloons to decorate her frame
And added the sentiment onto a banner
Thank you for stopping by 
xx

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another SUPER and beautiful card.
Faith
x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...