Fabby Followers

Saturday 23 December 2017

Here comes the Bride ~ Polkadoodles Dies

Hi Happy Saturday 
Here to share with you today another card made with the new Polkadoodles dies
Winnie Chic

I have used Winnie Chic  cutting out from the lovely paper pad Die Cutting Essentials
and colouring her cheeks with pencils
I cut her dress several times layering it up, this was cut from sparkly card stock

Her crown was pinched from Winnie Ballerina
and her earings are the cheeks die cuts
The flowers were just cut and layered and the bow borrowed from Miss Winnie
Totally love the mix and match possiblities
The Dies she is sitting on are
Stitched and Pierced Nested Circles
and the love Sentiment is from the Love & Kisses collection - One of the cut files that I cut out on my portrait

Thank you for looking
xx

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...