Fabby Followers

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Thank You Card - Silhouette GDT

Happy Tuesday Everyone
Here this week to share with you my make using this weeks freebie from the Silhouette Store.
 Why not join us on our weekly challenge
As long as you have a silhouette/portrait
Grab the freebie and your good to go
Would be fab to pop by and see your take on it 

You can join the Challenge here - You can also find lots of cool stuff on the blog, there are some awesome tutorials, I have learnt so much  from them. 

Ok onto this weeks freebie - It's a cute little Thank you card ready for you to cut and print .


I kept the original card shape as I thought it was perfect to use for a base . The Thank you I printed out and then cut and matted using a couple of banners.


For the blue corners I spritzed through some jute mesh
Those beautiful flowers are stamped from the Daisydays stamp collection
A length of ribbon to finish
Thank you for stopping by
Have a good day
xx

1 comment:

Janet Packer said...

Great use of the free file Jan. I love those blue corners.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...