Fabby Followers

Friday 10 June 2016

Sweet as Candy - Graph'It Markers Colouring Challenge

Happy Friday 


This week over at 


Hop on over you could win some fabby prizes 
*****You can use any type of colouring medium*****
 new stockist for Graph'It, so you can now purchase your markers from 


This week our Challenge is ...... Sweet as Candy

Oh yummy Swwet as candy, I just love candy and so enjoyed this weeks challenge . I used the lovely image Worry from our amazing sponsor and you can find her in the shop right here - I think I used a mixture of the colour palettes the colouring is more the first one but the starry backing paper is definatly the second (pop over to the blog to see the second)

The colours I used are 
Skin - 3120, 4125, 4115, 4150, 4145
Pinks - 5120, 5110, 5115
Green - 8120, 8110, 8115
Blue 7120, 7220
Yellow - 1130, 1140, 1110
Orange  - 2015
White Shake'It Marker
I would like to enter this into
  • Pile It On -  Tic Tac Toe  (stripes/image/dots)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wowsers Jan what a stunning card and those colours are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons. Helen DT xx

Creaine said...

wow love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons. Good luck.
Bye,
Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...