Fabby Followers

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Sailing Boat - Silhouette GDT

Hi there and Happy Tuesday
I am here today to show you a little fun card I made using this weeks freebie from Silhouette Store

The Sailing Boat 
How cool! Perfect to use for Summer Birthdays
(you also get the wave)

Why not join us on our weekly challenge
As long as you have a silhouette/portrait
Grab the freebie and your good to go
Would be fab to pop by and see your take on it 
You can join the Challenge here - You can also find lots of cool stuff on the blog, there are some awesome tutorials, I have learnt lots from them. 


I layered up the sailing boat several times , so in real life it really pops of the page,
I added in a couple of characters, and the paper used on the Sailing Boat and the waves paper 
these were from Work & Play 4 Collection - The Characters are also available as individual digis - Diving and Swimming Girl - What a pair of cuties!



For the fish, lighthouse, sentiment etc I used the fantastic collection Bonbon Belles, probably one of my favourite ever collections 2 CDs packed jam full!!
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Dragonfly Dreams - Summertime
Crafty Friends - Summertime
MAWTT - Man/Boy
Cardz for Guyz - Its Hip to be Square




10 comments:

Moni said...

Wow!!! Love each and every detail. Adorable make. I have to take a look at that chsllenge.

Mrs A. said...

What a beauty this is. Love the detailing on the sail boat . Hugs Mrs A.

Wendy L said...

Wow, this is a real 'fun' card for our challenge, thanks for joinng us at MAWTT this time. xxxx
I have some Birthday candy on my blog if you wish to enter, xxx

Anonymous said...

What a great card. Love the colours. Melanie

Jane Willis said...

Very sweet - so many great things going on here! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz
Jane

Emma said...

Your card is very sweet! All the little characters you've used are so cute and I love the way you stacked the boat to give your card dimension :) Thanks for playing along with this weeks MAWTT challenge, Emma xl

Janet Packer said...

Lovely card and fantastic use of the free design of the week from the Silhouette Store. x

JayBe said...

What a clever little design - thanx for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Cazro said...

I love your greata fun card. So much to see, lots of details. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz Caz DT.

Cazro said...

A super fun card, so much detail. I love seaside cards. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz Caz DT.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...