Fabby Followers

Friday 18 March 2016

Spring Delights - Graph'It Markers

 Happy Friday :-)


This week over at 


Hop on over you could win some fabby prizes 
*****You can use any type of colouring medium*****
  You can now purchase your markers from 


This week our Challenge is ...... Spring Delights
I adored my image this week, so very lovely to colour up. My digi stamp is called Heart of Spring from our lovely sponsor and can be found in the shop here - I used this pallet for colour inspiration.


 This so had to be girly and it was lovely using lots of lace and gems. I coloured her up and popped a frame around her. Painting up the birdcage and corner to match and finished off with a little feather.


I would like to enter into
Crafty Creations - Spring Fever
Pearly Sparkles - Girlie and Pearlie

3 comments:

Anjie said...

Really pretty, love the lace.
Anj
xx

Crafty Pearly said...

Stunning... I love all the elements on your make. Well done you. Thank you for joining me at Pearly Sparkles it is very much appreciated. Hugs, Traci xx

Lozzy said...

What a beautiful card, so pretty and your colouring is stunning...Thank you for joining us at Ching-Chou Kuiks Challenge and good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...