Fabby Followers

Friday 26 February 2016

Tic-Tac-Toe

Happy Friday Everyone!
Here today for 
*Tic-Tac-Toe*



For this weeks make I used the wonderful Lily Bug Love  collection and for my Tic-Tac- Toe, I used Wings, Nature and Sentiment.
Our Karon's made a fab Tic-Tac-Toe recipe for our challenge, make sure you check it out

The jar can be found in the digi stamp section on LBL- I backed this with lovely stripey paper added the bugs and sentiment, the covered with acetate (bad mistake for photo's!)
I then cut the lid in sparkly green card.

Pretty flowers, leafs, sentiment and hearts also from the collection.

I love all the pretty papers, such a beautiful girly collection that would fit many occassions.
I made a cute little box cut on  my portrait, which holds a few chocolates ...yummmy!! How cute are those bugs!!




10 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful box and those bugs are a delight. (so are the choccies)

Karon said...

Gorgeous gift box and love the lady bugs! TFS and have a great weekend.

Julie Odil said...

This is a wonderful box with delightful bugs. Well done!

Caz said...

Love your little box xxx

Mia Scott said...

This is an absolutely wonderful box. I love how you have decorated it.
Mia - Polkadoodles DT

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us @ Cutie Pie's this month. Sue x

Bev said...

awww this is just such a lovely idea Scatty x

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Beautiful make Scatty

starcyl said...

I love this idea and the colours are super. xx

Unknown said...

I love this little jar of ladybirds! Great idea.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...