Fabby Followers

Saturday 30 January 2016

Lily Bug love

Happy Saturday and welcome back to my blog for my second post today
Featuring the utter cuteness from the New collection from Polkadoodles
Lily Bug Love

For todays project I have put together a 6x6 card

and I have used the lovely image
Lily Bug Sending Love, I always use the full collections but you can buy the images etc seperatly, and Sending Love you can find right here.
I have coloured her up with Graph'It markers and the colours I used are :-
Skin - 4125, 4150, 3120, 4145
Reds- 3180, 5245, 5220, 5210
Greys - 9100 - 9106

I used the mushroom frame with leaves, adding a few extra mushrooms , a few more leaves some little ladybugs and the fantastic sentiment , mounted onto one of the backing papers
The sentiments are fantastic
I added some little gems and the flower (all from this amazing collection)

I then popped Lily on using foam pads for depth
Thank you for looking
xx

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely adorable.

What I Created Next said...

Simply cute cute cute xx

Lou Sims said...

Sooooo cute and adorable. Love the layout too. x x x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...