Fabby Followers

Friday 29 January 2016

Lace & Pearls

Happy Friday :-)


This week over at 


Hop on over you could win some fabby prizes 
*****You can use any type of colouring medium*****
 new stockist for Graph'It, so you can now purchase your markers from 

Our Challenge this week is
Lace & Pearls



Wow loved the images this week, I used 2 together and made a hanger - I followed one of the lovely palettes, well tried to , I am just not quite sure where the bright pink came from.




I used the lovely Bella you can find her here, You also get a few sentiments with this image , one of which I have used. I have also used the cutie Baxter, after colouring him up I used some Mix'It fluid on a dish cloth to do his fur




The colours I used are
4125, 4145, 4150, 3120
5125
7101, 7115, 9100 - 9104, 9505
Blender
Mix'It Fluid

I added some ribbon, lace and yummy silver & pink pearls 
xx


I would like to enter this into
Crafty Ribbons - Ribbon and Flowers
Crafting for all all seasons - Ribbon and Pearls
Oddball Art - All you need is Love

4 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fun design Jan x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How very pretty and fun too.

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute!! Thank you for joining us at Oddball Art, hope to see you again soon. Good luck Hugs Lori xx

La Vikinga said...

Hi Scatty Jan;

You make lovely things in your sparkly craft room! Thanks for participating with us at Crafty Ribbons in our recent challenge "fabulous flowers" and welcome back!

La Vikinga // Member of the CR Design Team

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...