Fabby Followers

Friday 4 September 2015

Graph'It Markers Background

This week over at 
colouring challenge we are in ouur second week of the challenge that is
Add a background
Hop on over you could win some fabby prizes 
*****You can use any type of colouring medium*****
 new stockist for Graph'It, so you can now purchase your markers from 
SSSSSHHHHHHHHH they have a great offer on at the moment 




Wow just loved making my card, I added in a brickwork background and the fishes using stencils and my pens , I adored the colour palette , and although the card took me some time I really enjoyed making it, I think I shall be using  backgrounds more often. I used the lovely image Princess Jennifer Latte Bubble Bath from our sponsor this week  Stamping Boutique


Graph It Markers used
Skin 3120, 4135, 4145, 4125, 4150
Hair 3125, 3245, 1210, 3170
Bricks 7105, 7110, 7109 Blender pen
Fish/Towel 7220, 7240
Pinks 5110, 5115, 5120
Bath 7130 ,7122

I would like to enter this into -
Crafty Cardmakers -  No patterened paper
Get Creative - No Printed Paper


7 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Wow what an incredible 'bathroom' background you’ve created, Scatty! Love that fab image and that gorgeous colour combo is to die for!
Have a lovely weekend! xxx

Unknown said...

This is fabulous Jan I really love the fishies!!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Eve's Been Reading said...

Gorgeous make, your background is ace! Love the wallpaper! Y x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jan, I like the image and the colours
Kevin xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Jan, love love love the background
Claire xx

Lin said...

Love how you have made your background, and framed the whole image too.

Thanks for sharing in my No Patterned Papers Challenge.

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers and More

Angie said...

Adorable card love the image! Thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenges! Angie-Owner

http://angiescardsanddigisblog.blogspot.com/
http://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.com/
http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...