Fabby Followers

Saturday 12 September 2015

Bright Colours

Happy Saturday everyone 
pop on over for our new challenge
where we are using
 Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour Pencils

Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour pencils are available from Jacksons and other good Art & Craft stores across the UK.

So let's get to the second challenge!

This week our challenge is
B = Bright Colours



Ohhhh lovely challenge Bright Colours . I decided to make a little bag which I cut on my portrait . I then coloured up the wonderful digi from the Serenity Collection from Polkadoodles She is a dream to colour up using the pencils . I finished off adding Glamour dust to her wings for a little sparkle.
The colours I have used are
Skin 032/092/032/094
Blues 53/554/55
Pinks 28/29/93

I would like to enter this into
Crafty Girls creations - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends - B is for Bag/blue/Bow


10 comments:

Diane said...

Cute, cute, cute Jan !!

hugs Diane xx

Aunty Sue said...

Awesome shows how vibrant these pencils are fab project again

Unknown said...

Wow ! Jan has done it again ,Amazing creation and stunning colouring
I just love the Lyra R.P. Pencils
Hugs Susan xx

Eve's Been Reading said...

This is so pretty - love this and love the gold on the wings xx

Jacee said...

So cute and pretty, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for entering Crafty Friends ‘B is for…’ challenge with your lovely bag and such a cute image… hope you can join us again and good luck xx

Lisa xx said...

Gorgeous card, love the design and her beautiful blue hair

thank you for joining in with the Crafty Friends challenge

pst said...

What a beautiful little bag, I like the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends.

What I Created Next said...

Absolutely fabulous hair. Love it so much xx

Linda said...

Hi!
What a gorgeous bag with lots of B's in your creation!
Thanks for sharing at our Crafty Friends Blog!
Good luck in the challenge.
Xxx Linda DT-CF

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...