Fabby Followers

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Use 2 Papers

Happy Digi Choosday Everyone

Digi Choosday it is also discount day!!!! 
Your discount code for this week is....
awaiting you over on the challenge blog!!!
This weeks challenge is.....
Use 2 papers


 Ohhhhh two papers , now this took me a while to think about as I adore all Nikky's papers but decided to go for The Serenity Collection. The image is Fairy Kisses , which I have coloured with pencils. Fairy Kisses is part of the collection or can be purchased as a single digi that you can find here. Finished off with a sprinkling of diamond stickles.


7 comments:

Emma said...

Gorgeous card Scatty xx

What I Created Next said...

Ohhhh Scatty, that is absolutely dreamy. Wonderful!!

Julie Odil said...

This is beautiful! I love your coloring and the sparkly Stickles that you added.

Jane Savage said...

Oooh scrumdiddlyumptious, Jan! xxx

Moni said...

Scatty, you chose the perfect 2 match. Beautiful and adorable card.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Absolutely gorgeous work here Jan - I love the coloring on this beautiful image and I adore the star paper you chose for the stars and butterfly cut outs - super cute!! Hugs:)

Unknown said...

Love this, gorgeous.xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...