Fabby Followers

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Old Collection

Happy Digi Choosday Everyone

Digi Choosday it is also discount day!!!! 
Your discount code for this week is....
awaiting you over on the challenge blog!!!
This weeks challenge is.....
Use an old collection


 Ohhhh a lovely easy challenge for me as I love using bits and bobs from the older collections , I always find some right gems on them. I decided this time to use my most loved and treasured  Bonbon Belles 
 but using a character I had not used before (at least I dont think I have) Pirate Jack . I have coloured him with Graph'It Markers, and added glamour dust to his sword. 


The Boat was cut on my portrait adding some stickles for the water. The cute little fish, treasure chest, Octopus and balloon all from Bonbon Belles (added a touch of gold stickles to the chest)

I would like to enter this into
Fairy Tale Challenge - Under the Sea
Fussy and Fancy - Beach Fun
Patties Creations - Make a Splash
Decorate to Celebrate - Anything Goes
All Crafts Challenge - Not a card
Make My Monday - Anything Goes


20 comments:

Diane said...

Great fun Jan, I love your shaped cards !!

Hope life is being kind to you sweetie....

hugs Diane xx

Lynda said...

wow, stunning work :-) love everything about it xx

Jane Savage said...

Incredible, Jan! What an awesome make! Loving that octopus; great expression! xxx

What I Created Next said...

Wonderful creation Scatty. Love Pirate Jack too. Excellent colouring.

Caz said...

Fab ame as always, love it xxx

Moni said...

Love this!!! I must buy bombom belles :o)

Emma said...

This is fab Scatty, I just love the ship xx

Anjie said...

Oh my, I can just see Johnny Depp rocking up in his Captain Jack Sparrow guise and climbing in this to set sail to me. Then he would..... sorry getting carried away here, and you wouldn't want to hear the rest anyway lol
Hugs
Anj

Eve's Been Reading said...

Aye aye cap'n! Gloriously done my dear - love it ALL! Y x

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

wow love this thank you for joining challenge at dtc. hugs

Pattie G said...

This is perfect for our challenge “Make a Splash” this week at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge!
Hugs
Pattie ♥

Marina said...

Great dimensional project with a fab pirate theme. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

Bianca said...

WOW! What a lovely creation! I love your fab idea making a pirats ship. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! Bianca XX

starcyl said...

I just love this and that octopus is awesome.
Jenny x

Vic said...

Love this - such a different shape, so original - Thanks for sharing your work with us this month, over at Patties Creations...Vic, DT x

Norma said...

WOW! this is super fun and awesome!! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
Hugs,
Norma

Unknown said...

Fabulous creations, love it.xx

Tone K. said...

wow....how cool !! Really great !! So many tough details....I love your octupus :)
Thanks for playing with us at Fussy and fancy ! :)

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Wow!!!! Gorgeous project, Jan, have a wonderful weekend sweetie.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Sandra DeFalco said...

Jan - Congrats on your win of 2 images (excluding sets) in Challenge #112 from Pattie's Creations! Make sure you stop in the challenge blog to email Pattie with your image choices within 7 DAYS. Her email info is on the sidebar. Also grab the 'I Won Badge'.
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...