Fabby Followers

Sunday 15 February 2015

Love and Kisses

Happy Sunday Everyone 
Just popped in to share a rocker card I made
using the adorable Love and kisses collection
I have used the pre- coloured Bride and Groom and just personalised the groom by adding some glasses from the collection 
Glossy Accents were added to the glasses
I added some bling in but everything else is from the collection

I would like to enter this into
Scrap and Craft - Love/Romance
Allsorts - Not Birthday
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes


What I have used


8 comments:

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

So gorgeouss Jan :)
hugs Ria

Dawn said...

Love the shape of this card, what a great make x

Andree said...

A fabulous rocker card and a wonderful image.
Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

Karon said...

I really adore this rocker card - it is gorgeous! TFS

brenda said...

A super creation for this weeks theme, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

B x

brenda said...

A super creation for this weeks theme, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Margot-craftcorner said...

Fabulous card ... great design :) thank you for playing along with us at Scrap & Craft :)

Eve's Been Reading said...

This is SO much fun! Love the glasses!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...