Fabby Followers

Sunday 7 September 2014

Delicious Cocoa

When I spotted this image yesterday it jumped straight into my basket - I just know this will be so handy come Christmas time.
I cut the mug and spoon on my portrait using Kraft and then used the lovely paper (that you also get with the image)
I can just see this filled with Christmas goodies, chocolates or even a snowman soup set!
The cute little image is from The Paper Shelter
Delicious Cocoa that you can find here

Coloured with Graph'It Markers and I added a splodge of fluffy stuff to make the cream on the cocoa pop.
There is a DT call happening over at The Paper Shelter, and this is my project to apply , I shall keep my fingers tightly crossed.
I Would like to enter this into 
The Paper Shelter - D.T Call
Crafting At The Weekend - Anything Goes
A creative Romance - A touch of Kraft
Crafty Catz - One for the Boys
Creative Corner - Cutsie Animals
Little Miss Muffet - Blues/Greens






11 comments:

Céline said...

so cute
thanks for playing with us at di's digi
céline

Eve's Been Reading said...

This is great Jan, love your colouring on this image and you're so creative with how you display them! Y xx

crafty said...

What a great idea. Love the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Corner this week

Gail said...

This is so cute. I love the idea and the image you chose is adorable! Great coloring! Thanks for entering in TPS DT call! Hugs, Gail

Aunty Sue said...

Jan this is a fab idea perfect for the image and good luck with the DT call

Isobel said...

This is really lovely wish you luck with your dt call. Thanks for sharing with us at crafting at the weekend and good luck x

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabulous Jan, good luck with the dt call, hope you're well and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac xx

NickScrapShack said...

This is a very cool project. Love your colouring!

Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck!
Nick

Carla S. said...

What a fun project, Jan! Love the cup and images! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

Craftdee said...

Thanks for sharing in the "All About Animals " challenge at Di's Digi Designs

Good luck and hope to see you in our new challenge starting today too, Donna ♥

Unknown said...

Oh Jan, you're unique creative talents should keep you in the team hunnie, I know how much it meant to you last time round and you made it then :D xxx
This make is astoundingly creative and shows the products in such a creative way, I wish I could 3D craft as well as you xxx
Good luck hunnie, I'll be keeping everything crossed for you
hugs
Sandie x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...