Fabby Followers

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Work and Play Collection 1 and 2

Last Week the lovely Nikky was on Create and Craft
showing the new Work and Play Collection 1 and 2
They are really fabby collections and I was honoured to use them and make up some samples
Even more honoured to see them on the show
Yes my little makes on the Television who would have thought.
Nikky has a gallery with lots more samples so make sure you pop across there really are some stunning makes.
Here are the ones that I made 
Hope you like them
xx












2 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are all fabulous Jan, I love them!!
Kevin xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Fantastic creations Jan but get thee behind me satan I am not allowed to spend anything for the next two months boo hoo. Love Alison xx

PS have a candy giveaway on my blog if you are interested

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...