Fabby Followers

Saturday 15 March 2014

Anything Goes with Layers




Another great challenge over at Treasured Times awaits you
My post see's a lovely image
What a Sweetie she is
Pop across to Treasured Times and join in our new challenge
Anything Goes with some layers
Coloured with Graph'it Markers
For the Background I used Pan Pastels using a doily as a template
The little heart was covered using Detail Sparkle
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
We do Doobadoo - Hearts Forever

3 comments:

Patricia Chalas said...

very cute card!!!
amazing coloring...

Claire said...

Gorgeous card and I agree, beautiful colouring! Thanks for joining us at http://wedodoobadoo.blogspot.co.uk/ this time
Claire xx

Unknown said...

So sweet ,thanks for taking part in our 1st challenge ,and hope to see you again http://wedodoobadoo.blogspot.co.uk/
Susan xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...