Fabby Followers

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Were off to see the Wizard

How much fun did I have making this card
I adore the Wizard of Oz film
When I was making this my husband could not understand the relevance of the hot air balloon doh!!!!
For my card I have used the following
Ellie in Oz - Paper Nest
Promarkers
Xmas Red Stickles
Gems
Flower Punch
Liquid Pearls
Card/Film Strip/Hot Air Balloon - cut on portrait
Thank you for looking
xx


I would like to enter this into
Passion for Promarker - P - Plaits/Pearls/Punch/Pinny/Pup
Love to Scrap - Blues
Crafting when we can - Make it sparkle
Quirky Crafts - Fav things - Film Wizard of Oz
Sentimental Sundays - Shaped Cards
Little Claire's - Childs Birthday

9 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Very pretty card love the colour you have used just gorgeous. My eldest daughter was frightened of the Wizard of Oz and had nightmares as a child, don't think she can still watch it without shudders. Love Alison xxx

Jacquel said...

This is really pretty & the colors are so so soft..very nice work! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CWWC & hope to see you back again next week for our handmade flowers challenge!!!!!

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card; love the way you used the filmstrip. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can Make It Sparkle Challenge.

Ella's Design said...

Sweet card, Jan! Love the aqua and white colour combo, ute image and hot air balloon! Thanks for joining our theme this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

What a cute little girl. I love your use of dies and coloring. Thanks for playing at ove to Scrap!!!

Tracey said...

Fabulous card, I love that cute image & the dies you've used :o)
Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

nwilliams6 said...

What great design elements on this fab card! Cute image and I love the dies and colors! HUgz!

Julie said...

How gorgeous - what a great design! Thanks for joining in my P challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Hugs, Juliexx

Angela said...

What a fun theme! I get the balloon! ;) Darling card. Apologies for stopping by so late...glad you were able to join us for our birthday celebration at Sentimental Sundays. Hope to see you again this week!

hugs,
Angi
SSDT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...