Fabby Followers

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Anything Goes

Wow we have a great challenge over at Crafty Sentiments 
Anything Goes
 you must check it out there is a fab Prize!!

I have made a card with a tag
I have used
Promarkers (warm greys)
Holly punch
Fabulous Friend stamp
Embossing folder
Black Diamond stickles
Black soot Distress Ink
Glamour Dust
Flower and Ribbon from stash

Thank you for looking
xx




I would like to enter this into
Graph'It - Alternative Christmas Colours
My Heart Pieces - Christmas
Passion for Promarkers - Shades of Grey

7 comments:

rachel said...

this is gorgeous jan - love the black and white x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jan gorgeous tag so cute love the snowmen love Alison xx

The Craft Bucket said...

Gorgeous tag, thank you for playing along with us at PFP this week & good luck. Jane x

Lotta said...

Hi! This is so cute! Love the little snowmens! Thank you for playing along with our theme this week over at PFP. Hugs Lotta DTmember

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at My Heart Pieces Challenge. Marlene DT

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jan, I like the sweet snow couple image and the black and white, Thanks for joining in with us at Graph'It colour challenge, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jan,
This is gorgeous. What a cute image & I love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...