Fabby Followers

Monday 2 September 2013

Build a Scarecrow

Ohhhhh what a sweet image am sharing with you today
I adored making this 
all the cutting out (I am getting better)
The image is 
The Paper nest
(I will be back in a few days to show you Build a Snowman)
I have coloured using Promarkers 
I have also used
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Cloud/Daisy/Fence Die
Flower stamp
Kraft Card and Stamping Up DP
Thank you for looking
xx


I would like to enter this into
The Corrosive Challenge - About Fall
Totally Papercrafts - Decoupage
Parade your Crafts - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Diane said...

Oh Jan, this my kind of card !! Love it !!

hugs Diane xx

Debbie said...

So much amazing details! A feast for the eyes. Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge this week and good luck!

DebbieM

Lisa Mensing said...

Such a cute card. Love the scene and all the details. Thank you for joining us at Parade Your Crafts.

Chitra Nair said...

This is such a cute card... Thanks for sharing it with us at TPC...

Anonymous said...

Great scene card , love this image , so much detail. Thanks for joining us with our challenge at Parade your Crafts .
Crystal - DT Parade your Crafts

Unknown said...

I love this card.....such a great scene...thanks for playing at parade your crafts

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...