Fabby Followers

Saturday 11 May 2013

Bookmark

I am just loving the challenges over at 
I just can't wait to find out what colours will be next 
This time its one of my favourites

I wanted to make a bookmark for my Daughter , she fits so much into her life I do worry she over does things ~ She does a lot of reading so thought this little bookmark would be so apt.
I used the lovely Digi image from Crafty Sentiments - Just relax
Coloured with promarkers
Cotton Candy Stickles for the bubbles
Gems and Flowers from stash
Spun Sugar - Distress Ink
Thank you for looking
xx



I would like to enter this bookmark into
All that Stickles - Cotton Candy
Our Creative Corner - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin - CAS
Anything Goes - Not Square

11 comments:

Camerageek said...

I love the stickles on the suds. So cute.

Unknown said...

Awww how fun, so cute and loove the stickles too xxx

Claudia N. said...

A lovely idea and a lovely make!

Thank you for playing along with us at OurCreativeCorner!

Claudia x

Céline said...

so fun, love the idea
hugs
céline

xxcalamityxx said...

Your bookmark is absolutely stunning. Thank you for sharing with us over at Anything Goes for our shaped card challenge xhugsx Nikki

Inkypinkydelights said...

Beautiful CAS bookmark. Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

Gail said...

This is so cute. I love the image, love the bubbles, and how you colored it is wonderful! What a wonderful bookmark, and I know she'll love it! Thanks for joining us at the challenge at Sweet Stampin' and hope to see you again soon! --Gail

Rachel said...

Thats so pretty!

Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Julie Odil said...

Hey, fellow DT Sistah! Love this! Thanks for linking up with the All That Stckles linky party. Julie O, ATS DT member
http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com
(Here's some insider info for you-- next color is turquoise)

Laurart said...

So gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

Jenny Marples said...

This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time, hugs Jenny x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...