Fabby Followers

Thursday 7 April 2011

Digital Delights

Wooohoooo its the new April release day over at Digital Delights and there are some really fun images, sentiments and papers I have used Presley the pirate and added the parrot and the treasure chest. I have also used the Shiver me Feathers paper and sentiment. I have used promarkers to colour, with some gold stickles on his buckles. An oddment of pearls and beads for the treasure. The buttons are papermania capsule collection. I hope you will pop across and see all the wonderful creations that have been made for this week , you can find them here. Thank you for looking xx

I would like to enter this into

Make it Monday - Anything Goes

9 comments:

Addams said...

Lovely card, love the images and the backing paper

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Jan! What a cute card! Your coloring is outstanding! Love it!
Hugs,
Lisa

PepPop said...

Brilliant card Jan, I love the treasure chest. Jaqui x

Wendy Hall said...

Great job as always!! The card looks great:)

dragonllew said...

great card love the image

Marlene said...

Absolutely adorable!

Michelle said...

Hi

Fabulous card!! These are gorgeous images and your colouring looks wonderful.

Thank you for sharing over at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Fab card - love the treasure chest of 'jewels'.

Caz said...

Lovely Jan..xxx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...