Fabby Followers

Sunday 27 February 2011

Lemon and Lime

With quite a few birthdays on the horizon I thought it was time to treat myself to some new digi's, wasn't sure what I totally wanted but knew I didn't want fairies as I have quite a few and not really flowers, that was until I saw this image!!! How adorable is she , this image is called Primrose Flower Fairy from Pollycraft and you can find her here
I coloured using promarkers and used scrummy Glamour dust on her wings, used some dabs of Stardust stickles here and there. I have used my Nellie Snellen frame with a ton of tiny silver gems added. The paper and ribbon is back to basics and the sentiment is a snag 'em stamp from papermania. A few pearls were added.
Thank you for looking
xx


I would like to enter this into -
Pollycraft - Diamonds and Pearls
One Stop Craft - Spring flowers
Sweet stampin - Oh so girly
Fairy Knoll - Feeling a little green
Paper Cutz - Spring
Colour Create - Fruits - Banana/Apple/Orange
Crafty Purple Frog - A touch of magic
Digi Doodle - Spots/Dots
DYSU - Anything Goes
Paper Romance - Anything Goes
Connie and Mary - Inspiration
Crafty Creations - At the bottom of my garden......lives
Stamps R Us - For the girls
I did it creations - Punches or dies

22 comments:

Caz said...

Thats lovely Jan....xxxx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

So pretty - love your colouring on her. x

Deb said...

Super cute! I just love all the sparkle and bling! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

Miranda said...

gorgeous card
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Sandra P said...

Wonderful card! Lovely layout :)

Thanks for joining Paper Romance this week!

Hugs,
Sandra P

Tracey T said...

Such a pretty card - love the spring colours you have chosen! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely card, super love the green colours in the background and your beautiful flower. Nice! Nice! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week!

WencheP said...

Very cute, love the coloring. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Gem said...

this is really sweet Jan, what a gorgeous image :) x

Louise said...

Gorgeous Jan - love all the bling.

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card! Thank you for joining us over at Pollycraft!!

Denise said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at DYSU xx

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Gorgeous card Jan. That image is fab and I love the colours you have used on this.

Peggysue said...

Super cute! love the sparkle and the choice of papers. I’m glad you joined us for the DYSU Anything Goes challenge & hope to see you again!

Addams said...

Great card, love the colours, very spring like!

uksharon said...

Fabulous card, love your image and choice of colours.
Thanks for joining us at CCCC this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Jennie said...

This is really sweet! I love your cute image! Its coloured so nicely, love the glitter
Thanks so much for joining us at IDIC this week xx

jojoscraps said...

You're right. She is adorable. I may have to pick her up myself. I really like how you used the gems and the colors are perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us
Jo xx

Gurkiss said...

Cute card :)

Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.

Hugs Gurkiss

furrypig said...

great card, thanks for joining in the challenge at IDIC

Manuela said...

Oh wow, what an absolutely fantastic card! Love the colours and the image is cute :)
Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life!

Mina said...

gorgeous card Jan...the colours you chose are fabulous...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...